Friday, May 03, 2002

Hi y'all!

Haven't blogged in sooo long! Sorry. Liz reminded me the other day that I haven't blogged in a while... I dunno whats up with me these days... Just feeling unmotivated in general.

So, the car issue is finally settled - I bought a 2000 Nissan Maxima - its black. Looks really nice. According to Liz'd Dad, its definitely "a step up" for me. I guess. I'm just glad I don't have to think about selling/getting another car for a while. That was quite stressful.

Started to read Emerson again. He is quite an amazing scholar. I've never read any of his bio, just mostly his work. I just recently bought this book that gave an intro to Emerson's life. Its really facinating! I will tell you more about it as I read...

Well. Another day at work. smiles :-)
john

No comments: