Wednesday, May 08, 2002

I am in 7th place in my fantasy baseball team. YIKES! That a bummer. I think I am going to keep my pitchers rotated. So, what I am going to do is for the pitchers I will look them up 2 days ahead and see if they are pitching against a loser team. If they are, then I will pick them up the day before, hoping to get a win. Then, whether they win or lose I'd drop them for the next guy.... Think thats a good idea? Of course I will keep Schilling and Clemens around, and maybe Burkett and Armas Jr. But the other guys are expandable....

As for the hitters, well, same story - if a guy drops below .300 batting average, (unless he is Palmerio, Sheffield, Griffey, Aurilia) then he will get dropped and replaced by another player who is batting .300 or above.... We'll see how long we can keep doing this, as the season is still young...

Fantasy baseball definitely makes baseball more exciting. :-) You should try it sometimes. :-)

nutty

No comments: