Monday, May 06, 2002

Spending more time....

Its funny. Don't you think that the older you get the less time you have? I need to spend time starting my own company, working, morning church service, afternoon church service, dinner, going to the bathroom, fix my car, reading Emerson, answering phones, play golf, watch movies, and most importantly, spending time with Liz. I don't get it. How does one do it? How does one have time for everything in life?

I guess the answer lies in what you'd want to spend your time on. I know this is a simple concept but its so hard to do! Now I am beginning to understand why people say that one either has a career or a family, but not both. Its tough!

After talking to Shinjohn today, I think I realized what is important to me. And that is whom I need to spend my time on.

My one and only, Liz.

nut

No comments: