Monday, May 20, 2002

Many Blessings....

I had to goto a PTA meeting yesterday. It was a church meeting, where we (the counselors) got a chance to chat and talk with the parents, and for us to get some feedback on how we are doing. I went reluctantly, knowing that its just going to drag on...

When we started talking and discussing all the issues and stuff, I was overwhelmed by how thankful the parents were that I was there helping the youth group with singspiration. I couldn't believe how they all thanked me and how they are so greatful that I play with their kids and teaching them how to lead. I personally feel that I have failed miserably, since the worship team is still a bit disorganized and stuff. But, its been such a blessing. God has blessed us so much, as some of the kids are almost ready to lead worship on their own. Guess what? They're only in 9th grade.....

For a while, I had thought about leaving DCBC. Its just tires me out too much that I am at church on Sundays from 8:30AM to 4PM, going through 2 worship services and 2 Sunday schools. However, the afternoons at Danville church (which is the one that I thought about quitting) has been lifting my spirits so much (both the parents and the kids) that I think God is trying to tell me to continue my service there. I praise God for the message and I will continue to obey His commands, and receive His blessings as I go through it...

I remember seeing a sign that says "C H _ _ C H - What's missing?" answer is 'U R', as in YOU ARE! So pick up your lazy bums, pray about it, and sign up to help out somewhere in your church, and get ready to receive the many MANY blessing that you will receive from God!

Praise God!

nut

No comments: