Thursday, May 30, 2002

I generally don't like roller coasters. Beej can attest to this....

But the 'Incredible Hulk' Roller coaster at the Islands of Adventure was AWESOME! Boy its was soo cool. Normally I don't like the roller coasters because I don't like how the drag you up to the top and then there is that little period where you hang and then you drop. I hate that part.

On the 'Hulk', it was funny. Because, as they pulled you half way up the ramp, the train stopped, and started moving back a little bit. I remember I was thinking... uh oh. what happened? Then next thing I know, I'm being shoved hard back into my seat as the roller coaster takes off shooting off the up-going ramp. IT WAS AWESOME! I love speed. Don't like drops, but love the speed. Anyways, then it flips you upside down and darts you down towards the ground. It was soo cool, cuz I didn't have any time to be scared at all....by the time I felt how scary it was the ride was already done!

So, if you get a chance, definitely goto Islands of Adventure and take the Incredible Hulk roller-coaster.

nut

No comments: