Thursday, May 16, 2002

My cousin's wedding is 2 days away! I'm so excited.

Its weird. When I get home these days I don't feel like doing much. "bleh" accoring to Beej is correct. Don't quite know why I feel that way. I've been watching TV ilke there is no tomorrow, namely how for the past two weeks Enterprise has been running for 2 hours instead of the normal 1 hour. Next weekend is the season finale... Can't wait....

I really like 'Enterprise'. Its not that bad for the first season. Scott Bakula is pretty cool as the Captain, and I think her chemistry with Jolene Blaylock is really good. I guess to the normal Star Trek fans it might seem a bit cheezy, but I think its cool. Hosie had a one-night-stand last night. hahahaa :-D

Anyhow. Watch Enterprise when you get a chance. We are going to Vegas for Stephen's bachelor party next next Friday, and of course, we're going to get drunk and speak Klingon to each other, just like last time!!!

Guess that does make me a 'Geek". yikes.

nut

No comments: