Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Sorries, Sorries....
I know I haven't been blogging lately... The Holidays are nice and relaxing, but, at the same time, its spending time away from my computer and with people that I haven't talked to. I know a lot of you are complaining that I haven't updated anything lately, so here's how my holidays were...

Christmas was fun! I like getting presents. I got a GUND bear and a wok from Liz for Christmas. It was kewl! I like the wok. I've been cooking with it. It still needs to be broken in (because its NOT a non-stick, everything sorta sticks to it right now.. just needs to be greased up a bit). That, and the bear is really really soft. Now that I think about it, thank goodness I went to pick up that heart shaped pendant for her from Tiffany's... otherwise, I'd feel kinda bad!

We spend Christmas eve at my parents house, where a had a HUGE headache... I ended up sleeping through most of the party, but work up in time for my brother's birthday cake and the gift opening. I bought my parents a football shaped red bowl, for them to put fruits and stuff in... Other than that, I got a blockbuster certificate, some money, and a disney framed picture for Christmas. The framed picture is quite nice, as it goes along with all the other Warner Bro/Disney stuff that I have on my wall that leads to upstairs. Liz had fun, I think. She met all my relatives for the first time. They all liked her...

Then we went to Liz's parents house for dinner on Christmas Day evening, where we had Honey Baked ham and yams and string beans and salad. Her mom had these flavored croutons that were soooo yummy.... hmmm. I gotta go find some of those..

:-)
john

No comments: