Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Also, today I exchanged knuckle sandwichs with Sprint PCS.

So last night, I called in to activate the 2nd phone line for my parents. Both phone lines will be billed to me, but I wanted 2 seperate phone numbers. So, anyhow, I called in, got the 2nd line, and this morning found out that my origional line was dead. YIKES!

So I called in this morning at 9AM, and after waiting for 30 minutes on hold, the Sprint service rep told me that there is an outage in Northern California in general. So I said OK and went back to work. But it was bugging me. So I called back at lunch time, and finally, after argueing with them for about half an hour, someone told me my account was suspended! Finally, at around 4PM my phone service was restored. yikes!

Anyways. well, maybe I shouldn't change my plan as much. Then they'd have no reason to much with my account.
:-)
john

No comments: