Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Hey! Look! 2 days in a row of blogging!

I took some performance measurements of my experiment today, and the data seems to be coming out correctly. So, I'm getting a little breather, and just reflecting upon all the work that I have done and day-dream a bit....

1st thing that came to mind was my junior year in college, when I learned the quote "Love God and do as you please". I thought that was such a neat-o quote. It's a simple quote by St. Augustine (sp?) and it encompasses sooo much! I've always felt you'd have to be sooo in tuned with God to be able to live up to the "do as you please" part of the quote. Its so important for us to "Love God" first. That's the most important part. And, as you "Love" God, God will instill in you the things that you "want" to do and take away the desire to do the evil things. Therefore, you'd be "do as you please" in God's kingdom. How awesome would that be?

Anyhow. Back to work.
:-)
john

No comments: