Thursday, March 10, 2005

*sigh* its almost 1AM, and I am still awake.
Why? Because I love God. Through thick or thin, through the times when He is carrying me, and when there are two sets of footprints, through the periods when Satan attacks. Because no matter what happens, God provides.

Church is going through crisis right now. 3 deacons leaving within a week. Thats not good, considering we only have about 8 deacons. Who said church was easy? Who said serving God is easy? It sure wasn't easy for Jeremiah, in chapter 12, as he complained: "You are always righteous, O LORD, when I bring a case before you. Yet I would speak with you about your justice: Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all the faithless live at ease?"

Church is not easy. But would I rather live without it? NO WAY!

No comments: