Thursday, August 15, 2002

Last night, a bunch of the engineering school friends all got together for dinner. It was cool, to catch up on all the things that happened and laughed about the stupid things that we did back in school... It was great. One of them got married, and the rest of them are still the same, working for their respective companies. Its pretty cool.

In amist of all that, I didn't get a chance to call Liz last night. You know the funny thing is that I really missed talking to her last night. I went to bed thinking that something was missing - like I haven't completed my day yet or something like that. Its really interesting!!! I guess I feel that way because it was 1) a break from my normal routine, and 2) I just miss her lots (yuck! that was such a mushy comment!!).

Anyways, definitely calling her today. :-)

love ya, pooh bear

john

No comments: