Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Hsin and Dennis went to Thunderhill Raceways today. I'm so jealous. I wish I can take a day off and go racing....

I've been trying to figure out what to get for myself as a present since I got my first paycheck. Yikes! There are lots of things that I want, like a new cel phone, new rims for my car, some more upgrades to the Miata...etc. I've thought about it quite a bit and I think I've decided to use it to replenish my savings account that I had to deplete due to unemployment. I think thats a good choice, as right now - who knows if one's paycheck is their last one with that company?

Getting laid off (or company go out of business) officially sucks, I've declared. Looking back on it, it really sucks. Don't let other people tell you otherwise. If you are a worry wart like me, it sucks. :-)

john

No comments: