Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Laziness...

OK, I'll admit I'm pretty lazy - I have a tendency to put things off until the last minute, and things that are tedious and not so easy frustrates me. But, I have a great excuse - I'm an engineer!!!!

Why do people invent? Why are there engineers? I think ultimately its because they're lazy. Radio was invented because we're too lazy to read the paper. E-mail are so popular because we're too lazy to pick up the pen and write a letter. Cel phones are around because we're too lazy to pull off the freeway to make a phone all. And, lastly, bicycles are invented cuz we're too lazy to walk.

Which is why this 2-stroke "wheel" by RevoPower is so awesome!

http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/10/the-wheel-turns-your-bike-into-a-moped/

Get me one of those!

john

No comments: