Friday, April 19, 2002

Wow. I was just looking on blog and saw that the last time I blogged was 18 days ago! wowsers.

My birthday is coming up. Turning 28 this year. Wow! You know what is funnny, was that when I was in school, I always looked up to people that are 28. I always thought they were rather mature, and very serious, smart people. Here comes yours truely, who is still goofing off at the tender age of 28. Thats weird. I don't feel 28. I still feel like I am 18. hahaha :-D

Got in touch with my roomies JON and Dennis again. That was cool. JON broke up with his ex and is now dating another girl. hehehe. Dennis finished school and is bumming around. It was fun to catch up on old times - and seeing how we're all grown up now, and yet we can still goof off for the night when we all hang out. hahaah.

So, the Altima finally decided to give out. I'm not really sure whats wrong with it - the engine studders as I press on the gas. I checked the oil, changed the spark plugs and rotor and cap. Also, charged the battery. I'm not sure what is wrong with it - well, actually, whats wrong with it is that its 9 yrs old and 185K miles. hmmm time to get another car.

Boy its been an interesting week. Praise God that He blessed me sooo much through it!

j

No comments: