Monday, December 17, 2001

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrote a whole long post the other day and the connection stalled getting it posted - and I lost all the information. Oh well. Give this a try again. Hope it works this time.

You know, I'm beginning to not like Christmas/birthdays. You know, buying presents for friends is a whole lot easier than buying presents for someone special, in this case, Liz. She's the baby of the family, so she's pretty much got everything she wants. That, coupled with my dork-ness, makes buying presents tough. *sigh* She told me today what she wants to make my miserable life easier, but now I'm thinking that that is so un-romantic. So, I think I'm heading to Tiffany's today (Can't go wrong at Tiffany's, right?)

Work is going ok - its going to be a busy week. I still have to finish making the video for our friend Noel who is moving to Texas with her hubby. (I know what you're thinking - who in their right mind would move to Texas?) well, I guess one motivation would be that gas is 90 cents a gallon there....

*sigh* work.... Why can't they pay me to play golf?

nutty

No comments: