Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Ordered some parts for my sick Altima yesterday. A power steering pump + all drive belts + valve gasket = $236. Not bad at all. That includes the core charge for the power steering pump. So when I mail the core of the power steering pump back to tony at PartsAMillion.com then I get another $45 refund for the core. I guess now I just have to figure out how to take all the belts off and remove the old power steering pump, and put the new one on. yikes! Still dunno where its leaking. Maybe its the pump itself. We'll see when I rip everything apart.


I was so excited yesterday that I found a wiring diagram in my manual for the cruise control that stopped working since 2 years ago. Now that I have a schematic I should be able to fix it. hehehe :-) It was cool! I was up until 2AM last night studying the chart. Now all I need is a ohm meter and an oscilloscope.... -nutster.

No comments: